At Hotel Value Mart, we respect your privacy and protecting it is our responsibility. Like all other websites, we may collect certain information from you either voluntarily or involuntarily. For more information, read on.
This Web site (http://www.Hotelvaluemart.com) does not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. This means we will not know your name, your email address, or any other personal information just because you browse the Web site unless you have created an account and log-in when you access the Web site or access the Web site from a link in an email that we sent to you.
When you request a page from our Web site, our servers log the information provided in the HTTP request header including the IP address, the time of the request, the URL of your request and other information that is provided in the HTTP header. We collect the HTTP request header information to make our Web site function correctly and to see how we can tune it to serve you better. We may also use this information for statistical analysis like time spent, geographic location and systems and programs used to access the Website and may publish such analyses from time to time.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect personal information only when necessary and we’ll always ask you to voluntarily supply us with the information we need. For example, if you’re making a booking, we’ll collect your title, name, address, email address and telephone number.
We use your personal information to:
»Provide you with the services you request from Hotel Value Mart.
»Send you promotional material from Hotel Value Mart by email.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED WITH SELECT THIRD PARTIES
We use the services of third party service providers to provide certain products and services like credit card billing for which it is necessary to provide personal information. These parties are contractually prohibited from using the personal information for any purpose other than those specified by Hotel Value Mart. We expressly prohibit the disclosure, sale or transfer of any information to any unauthorized party outside of Hotel Value Mart by such service providers.
ON PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do whatever’s necessary to:
- Protect the personal information collected from you against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Keep your personal information up-to-date, consistent with applicable law.
- Protect the personal information you provide when you transact online. However, do note that no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure.
- Ensure that our affiliates and service providers take reasonable measures to maintain the confidentiality of personal information about you.
Hotel Value Mart may use technologies such as “cookies” in order to record session information, collect visit and access details to our web pages that enable us to continue to improve our services and provide better and useful features to our site users/guests. Cookies are pieces of information that are normally used by many websites for record-keeping purposes that can help sites remember, for example, your preferences. A cookie, in and of itself does not personally identify any user/guest.
DO’S & DON’TS TO ENSURE YOUR SECURITY
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from people under the age of 18. As a parent or legal guardian, please don’t allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.